October 25, 2022

Day of Giving at Traders Point Christian Schools begins in

  • 00

    days

  • :
  • 00

    hours

  • :
  • 00

    mins

  • :
  • 00

    secs

Your Gifts Have Lasting Impact

"Traders Point changed the trajectory of my life. Once a kid that did not enjoy school, acted out, and did not realize my identity in Christ, I transformed into someone who is on fire for Jesus. Mrs. Tooley, my English teacher, helped to change my life by investing her time in making sure I knew who God says I am and never letting me give up on myself. I am now a Middle School Ministries Director and in school for my Masters in Ministry Leadership and Masters of Divinity to become an ordained pastor. I can honestly say that TPCS gave me the opportunity to become who I am today by meeting me where I was, but not letting me stay there." - Brendon Saget, Class of 2013

About Day of Giving at Traders Point Christian Schools

About Day of Giving at Traders Point Christian Schools

Did you know that tuition only covers 75% of the cost of educating our children? The other 25% is funded by your generosity. This is why our annual Day of Giving is so important. On this day your gifts are combined with the gifts of others to make the greatest impact. Our teachers, program initiatives, and facilities are all made possible by your willingness to give. We are so grateful for you!

Last year 355 faithful donors contributed to one gift totaling over $250,000. Will you join us in experiencing what God has planned for our gifts united this year? By making your commitment today, you allow TPCS to continue on mission as we Train Scholars, Make Disciples, and Graduate Leaders. On behalf of the students, faculty, and staff, THANK YOU!